5-Habits of Being–The ONE
You Da Man Dude!
Well, you can keep all that false humility crap to yourself, cause the truth is, we all like to be “the man” at some point in our lives. We all want to feel we are “THE ONE” that came through.
...this isÂ the oneÂ to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in heart and trembles at my word.Â Isa 66.2 ESV
Well, God makes it plain what His “One” must be like.
Walks in Humility
Humility is hard to spot, put it’s evil brother pride is easy to see. So if you see pride, just know humility isn’t there. Pride is…
- Always using the word “Me” and “I” instead of “them” and “us.”
- Always talking about accomplishments and not listening for the victories of others
- Thinking your answer or solution is the best, not seriously, prayerfully considering others.
When we are contrite, we are soft, we never allowÂ ourselvesÂ to become hard, or hardened by others or circumstances. The one who is contrite…
- Walks in joy,Â becauseÂ they hold no unforgiveness or bitterness inside
- Embraces those not like themselves. Never thinking the way they are, or they way they do it is the best
Has the right Heart!
- Your motives
- Your intentions
- Your true passion
- Your genuine feelings about others
Trembles as he walks
- Has greatÂ conviction
- Has little or no condemnation for others
- Doesn’t judge, but walks in a a godly fear
- Wants to please God, and doesn’t count the handsÂ raisedÂ in approval
Honors the Word
- Â He reads and prays seekingÂ desperatelyÂ to know God’s heart in all matters
- The one knows how to hear the Voice of God.
- The one knows when God speaks directly to him about a matter
- He knows he can only walk in faith, by hearing the voice of God
Are you the one?