OK. No need to get offended at my list. This is just an occasional opportunity to “go off” on some things that really get under my skin. I know, I’m supposed to be the “Pastor” and be nice and patient and always loving and understanding with everyone. If you are thinking like that please refer to #1 below! And have a nice day!
1. People who think they are more righteous than anyone else, and don’t mind saying so.
2. The person who keepsÂ taking up TWO parking spaces because they don’t want anyone to scratch their “crap.”
3. Debt! Please give me a magic wand, so many people struggling!
4. The idea you serve cold pats of butter with warm bread, this is just wrong!
5. The people who make complaining a creative art!
6. The law that says, “If it’s raining, God will forgive you for not going to church.”
7. The deaf ear of the mother who sits on the front row of church with her screaming child, can I get a witness?
8. The car in front of me driving in the passing lane, not passing anyone! Need a paint ball gun!
9. All foods that are still on the shelf past the expiration date. Just when I forget to look. Nasty!
10. All church “competition” that causes a warrior to intentionally wound another in the name of “right.”
OK. I’m finished. Have one you want to add to the list? C’mon, not one is reading….. (â).